Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Classrooms of the future

What will my classroom look like in 10 years? I really have no idea. I think it really depends on what kind of area I'm in. If it's a wealthier area, then the classroom will probably look incredibly different, where as a lower income area might be different, but not as much so.

Barring the thing of money, I believe the possibilities for the classroom and technology are infinite. We will probably use cell phones a lot more as part of class, or each child could have their own computer of some sort that they do all their work on. We may not even need teachers anymore, they could all be virtual. Perhaps touchscreen whiteboards rather than ones you actually right on... who knows? There are many possibilities. But guaranteed, technology use will continue to increase in the classroom and further help our child's development.

No comments: